Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love this song (detour from Chile)

So I have tons of photos to show you but I have to make them small enough to put on the Web and since that takes time...and I have time...but I don't want to do it (haha), I've decided to let you listen to a song I love.

Recently, I downloaded Jennifer Hudson's new album from iTunes (aw, the beauty of the Internet). This the is the first video I've ever embedded, so I hope this works. Jennifer Hudson is one of my favorite singers these days. From getting voted off American Idol to winning an Oscar for her performance in Dreamgirls, she has absolutely won my devotion. What a voice! This song just gets me and I usually end up lip syncing by the end and pretending I've got her powerful voice. So, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What fun. refresh my memory what "Que te vaya bien" means. my spanish is muy rusty. not sure how to blog since this is my first time. love ur pictures & narrative. I have a picture to send but not sure how. Any ideas?
We just got back recently from a river trip from Vienna to Amsterdam Dopwn the Danube, Mainz & Rhine rivers. Que tenga buen tiempo!!!!! myra