Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pan de Azucar: Gourmet Camping

So, since you just got one blog, I'm going to try to stay short on words and long on photos. My roommate Kanke, and her two friends Prema and Belen, and I took a road trip north. We stopped each day to camp on the beach--sometimes in official camp sites, sometimes not.

All three girls were extraordinary cooks. I felt I actually ate better than I ever have on this trip. Tortilla-like bread made from scratch, pasta with spices, Chai tea from scratch, stew, soy hamburger--all I can say is WOW! Check out the adven!




















An incredible time with incredible company--and what a Spanish lesson--I've never had one last 10 days before.

Chao Chicos!
C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning pix, Cathy. And PENGUINS! You saw PENGUINS! Your life is complete now.