Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First time for patience or patients

Recently I have developed a second cold and some weird eye thing now too (don't worry, I will not be showing this to you), and because I find myself trying to recuperate in a house that has no TV nor couches, I suddenly find myself bored, with nothing to do...perfect for blogging!

So I wanted to take you through a day in the life of Cathy in Chile. I live in a really sweet house near a park.

I'm one of those wake up in the shower type people so every morning, I have to light this puppy, the water heater, every day.


I have a nice big room and a great window with which to see the world.

I eat breakfast at the dining room table and can easily view my living room which has no couch and no TV. I don't think that this is a Chilean thing. I think that this is a bohemian thing. Either way, it took some adjusting and now I really like it...though I have recurring dreams about watching TV.



When I walk outside my house and head to the metro (subway), I get to see all this!
And then I see this.

Okay, so that's it for now. I know it's tiny, but it's a beginning, right? So here's a happy quiz for you to take. What exactly is this contraption?


Post your comments as you wish! Till next time, que te vayas bien!

3 comments:

pieym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It's a torture device that encircles the head and slits the throat at the same time! no? Anyway, go Cathy, your blog is cool!

Jennifer Juice said...

Isn't that a thing that you poke your oppenents eye with and then scoop it out? ha ha Or maybe its a 1910 can opener?

I love your Blog. It was soo cool to see what you see every day. I think it would be neat for everybody to that!
Love ya

Jenn